منتديات شباب وشابات العراق
مرحبا بك اخي الزائر الكريم يمكنك ان تتصفح المنتدى او ان تقوم بالتسجيل او بالدخول ان كنت مسجلا معنا في اسرة شباب وشابات العراق فاهلا ومرحبا بك ونتمنى لك قضاء اجمل وامتع الاوقات
مرحبا بك اخي الزائر الكريم يمكنك ان تتصفح المنتدى او ان تقوم بالتسجيل او بالدخول ان كنت مسجلا معنا في اسرة شباب وشابات العراق فاهلا ومرحبا بك ونتمنى لك قضاء اجمل وامتع الاوقات
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات ترفيهية وتعليمية شاملة

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  

As long as there are lights that light will always remain my heart for you

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
زائر
زائر

As long as there are lights that light will always remain my heart for you Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: As long as there are lights that light will always remain my heart for you   As long as there are lights that light will always remain my heart for you I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أغسطس 20, 2008 7:29 pm

I have told you the most beautiful of words and strings

You'll find everything touching and very budge IS COURTING MUSLIM how your conscience and spirit of reason

Mafany provokes all but asked me who I enter a small matter
To choose the thing that he felt close to the same

The ruling stated the following words.
-- One of the fastest in the correct answer is a mistake??
-- Your ideas for you but his statements to others?
-- Minimum saltwater Whenever You got safe drinking You got thirst
-- If your memory strong and bitter memories .. .. you are twofold people on earth
-- Do not tip .. sees young people and people see a small
-- Should not say all know .. but we must know what to say
-- Do not spit in the well to drink the day
-- No titles are won Glory, but people earn titles glory
-- When everyone fell Apple said Apple fell only one said why the shells??
-- Is not difficult to sacrifice for a friend .. But it is difficult to find a friend who deserves sacrifice!!
-- Life is full of stones not stumble by Friday but by peaceful and son climb by about success
-- Love of Gin Gin is sane is otherwise is crazy
-- May sell the rights had nothing bulletins .. but does not sell heart may amateur
-- At a moment when you feel this person while the world is a person in the world that you feel the whole world ..
-- If I love you million with them .. If one is to love you and I am .. If no one loves you, I know I have been ..

-- If one kick from behind .. I know you're in the forefront
-- God loved the view of everything beautiful
-- Which I live my life such as coffee, which many people buy on what once was the sweetness
-- Bemoaned what the people of Paradise on anything .. also glancing at the hour did not mention the name of God
-- Friendship umbrella whenever the rain intensified the more need it
-- To wish such as Osama .... for non-decade
-- It is not the same energetic Perches Everything gets where Mjbb

-- Loves you enough to heart and one to live
-- If everything is much literature permits only if much of how expensive
-- Everything starts small and then grows only misfortune, it should start big and then smaller
-- To silence the noise sometimes breaking the bones of silence
-- Quiet voice of conscience .. This tells you that someone you consider
-- No complaint with the people you wound Her ... La Palma wound only from the pain
-- Live what you want you dead, and love of paradox Chat you, and I do what you want, you figuratively by
-- Hours from when my gift to you .. my wonder, I do not like

-- The greatest challenge to the types of laughs and tears shed from your eyes
-- Heartfelt grief .. smile in the eyes of Damah
-- A drop of rain in the rock drills, not by violence but repetitive
-- The wife is true that beauty can be planted in the heart of man

-- Virtuous women are more precious and valuable treasures of the world
A - reaped the evil of another who was taking off from your chest

-- Very beautiful that makes your enemy from a friend, and Sightliest only accommodates your heart of enmity ball turned into a friendship
-- No shame in that fall, but only shame that we can move
-- Smells the fragrance of Jasmines and kills a thousand times
-- Do not imagine all the people of your dreams collapsed angels .... .... do not expose your trust people blindly .... Because you're crying one day, the naivete
-- Rights without hope vegetable without water, without a smile and Ford without the smell, that without love Gabon burnt tree, rights without faith monster in a flock of ruthless
-- What is the use of the pen if not opened in thought or healing wound .. .. .. tear or numbers or cleanse with heart or disclose falsely .. .. .. or build a monument pleased rights in error ..
-- It is a shame the same stone twice faltering
-- Limits of intelligence but not the limits of stupidity
-- Stab enemy bleeding body .. and stab friend bleeding heart
-- No tears for a man who creates a vain .. God know Bluah grief
-- Even if it failed .. Enough honor attempt
-- Consider the sale of himself worked on the sale of others
-- Best talk Acclimatizer States
-- If you missed it stepped person and if you missed person twice, you stepped...
i need from the presadnt to send that share for every form &thanx for help

المحترف
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
العراقي الغيور
مؤسس هاي العائلة ((في خدمتكم دائما))
مؤسس هاي العائلة  ((في خدمتكم دائما))
العراقي الغيور

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 71
العمر : 35
الشغل : طالب
المزاج : جيد
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/08/2008

As long as there are lights that light will always remain my heart for you Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: As long as there are lights that light will always remain my heart for you   As long as there are lights that light will always remain my heart for you I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أغسطس 20, 2008 7:52 pm

Many thanks to you
my dear brother and lived hands
https://alir3q.ahlamountada.com
زائر
زائر

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: As long as there are lights that light will always remain my heart for you   As long as there are lights that light will always remain my heart for you I_icon_minitimeالخميس أغسطس 21, 2008 12:13 pm

منور بردك حبيب البي
صغيروملعب
رئيس حماية ((ghak-sapro))
رئيس حماية ((ghak-sapro))
صغيروملعب

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 137
العمر : 32
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/09/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: As long as there are lights that light will always remain my heart for you   As long as there are lights that light will always remain my heart for you I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء سبتمبر 09, 2008 5:46 am

As long as there are lights that light will always remain my heart for you 5827e91f52
As long as there are lights that light will always remain my heart for you 0248b14943
الجنرال
مسؤول العام لوحدة ال(F-B-I) ((علاس المنتدى والجات))
مسؤول العام لوحدة      ال(F-B-I) ((علاس المنتدى والجات))
الجنرال

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 33
العمر : 35
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/10/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: As long as there are lights that light will always remain my heart for you   As long as there are lights that light will always remain my heart for you I_icon_minitimeالخميس نوفمبر 27, 2008 11:33 am

شكرا حبي

As long as there are lights that light will always remain my heart for you
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات شباب وشابات العراق :: القسم الادبي والثقافي :: Languages Forum-
انتقل الى: